For Salon Owners/Representatives
You simply visit the “Get Listed
” page and click on sign up.
In order to become a salon’s representative, we need to verify that you are actually authorized to speak on behalf of the salon. In order to determine just that, we offer two options:
- We can call you at the number that is listed for the salon
- We can send you a confirmation code to your salon’s email
Once you find your salon and visit its individual page, you will see a link asking you to claim it and become the salon representative. Simply click on that link and follow the instructions.
Absolutely not, but we strongly encourage you to do so. A picture is a thousand words!
We are not really strict, but we have to make this fair for everyone, so please remember:
- The name of the salon should be the registered business name. If you want to add a description, please add it at the appropriate section.
- You can only have 1 listing for each physical location. If you represent more than one salon, or a salon with several locations, you can add those too.
Of course! You can add the salon by visiting the “Get Listed
” page, however, please note that you will not be able to represent the salon if you don’t pass the authentication process.
Please let us know
so that we can remove any potential duplicate listings.
For your personal profile
By becoming a member of Ingo Beauty Salons you can:
- Vote for your favorite salon
- Create your own personal profile
- Post about your salon experiences, news, or updates on your profile
- Connect with salon representatives and learn about special offers at your favorite salon
- Meet new people
- Find a job?!
Look at the top right corner. Notice that “Sign Up
” button? Well, what are you waiting for?
You just click on the vote button for the respective salon. You will find vote buttons both in individual salon pages and in the directory pages.
You can access your profile by clicking on the profile link under My Account (at the top left). Once you are there, you can change the settings by choosing Profile and then Settings.
When you visit an individual salon page and if the salon has been claimed by someone, then you will see a link to the representative’s profile.
For interaction between members
You can talk about anything, ranging from your hair cut at a hair salon and your mani pedi at a nail salon all the way to what you ate this morning or some random thoughts!
Well, while you can discuss about pretty much everything, and bring up literally any topic, any sort of profanity, racism and crude remarks is strictly prohibited.